Terms & Conditions
Agreement of Sale
All of our pieces are hand cut to order and we take great pride in our reputation for craftsmanship and tailoring of the highest quality. We ask for relevant measurements on each order page, and provide a Measurements Guide to help you make them as accurate as possible.
All prices are based on the fabrication shown in the product photo, but fabric is also subject to availability. We will contact you as soon as we receive your order to discuss available fabric.
Each item is sent out from Selina Blow Ltd. to the UK at a flat rate of £25.00 via Royal Mail Special Delivery, guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the next working day
- Outside the UK
Please contact us to discuss shipping options outside the UK
It is really important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, due to the bespoke nature of the merchandise Selina Blow Ltd. does not refund returns. We will however gladly exchange your item for a credit note within 10 days after shipment has been made, provided that:
- The piece is in its original condition
- The piece has not been worn, used or damaged
- The piece is returned in its original packaging along with any items that were included with the original purchase
- Items returned to Selina Blow Ltd for exchange must be returned pre-paid, as we are unable to accept COD deliveries
- We are not responsible for any returned items lost in the mail
Your Statutory rights are not affected.
Where to send returned items:
Selina Blow Ltd.
Upton St Leonards